Terms and Conditions as well as our Privacy Policies can be found here.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to D&E Services AZ!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of D&E Services AZ’s Website, located at https://deservicesaz.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use D&E Services AZ if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, D&E Services AZ and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on D&E Services AZ. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from D&E Services AZ for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from D&E Services AZ
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from D&E Services AZ
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from D&E Services AZ
- Redistribute content from D&E Services AZ
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. D&E Services AZ does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of D&E Services AZ,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, D&E Services AZ shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
D&E Services AZ reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant D&E Services AZ a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of D&E Services AZ; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to D&E Services AZ. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of D&E Services AZ’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Your privacy is critically important to us.
D&E Services AZ
1 (623) 335 – 1166
Like most website operators, D&E Services AZ collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. D&E Services AZ’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how D&E Services AZ’s visitors use its website. From time to time, D&E Services AZ may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to D&E Services AZ’s websites choose to interact with D&E Services AZ in ways that require D&E Services AZ to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that D&E Services AZ gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account at https://deservicesaz.com to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
D&E Services AZ discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on D&E Services AZ’s behalf or to provide services available at D&E Services AZ’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using D&E Services AZ’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. D&E Services AZ will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, D&E Services AZ discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when D&E Services AZ believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of D&E Services AZ, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://deservicesaz.com and have supplied your email address, D&E Services AZ may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with D&E Services AZ and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. D&E Services AZ takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
D&E Services AZ may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. D&E Services AZ may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, D&E Services AZ does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, D&E Services AZ uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with D&E Services AZ – by purchasing D&E Services AZ’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, D&E Services AZ collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with D&E Services AZ. D&E Services AZ does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Cancellation & Refund Policy for Registrations via Credit/Debit Card
- D&E Services AZ will provide a full refund if the original training class is canceled no less than forty-eight (48) hours before the class is scheduled to start. This can be done by contacting our office at (623) 335-1166, emailing us at email@example.com, or using the CONTACT link on our website.
- If canceling less than forty-eight (48) hours before the training, if you will be more than fifteen (15) minutes late, or if have an emergency you must contact our office directly at (623) 335-1166. D&E Services AZ, at our discretion, can offer a one time credit for the training class.
- If a one time credit is granted. The credit will allow you to register for the same training category as your original registration on any date available online. The credit itself will expire after forty-eight (48) hours. If the credit expires it is up to the registrant to register at their own cost.
- Credits are not transferable and are only good for one (1) use.
- A credit will not be issued if the registrant arrives more than fifteen (15) minutes late, does not attend, or cancels a training class scheduled using a one-time credit. The registrant will need to register again for a new training at their own cost.
- D&E Services AZ will not refund money or provide a credit in the event of a No Call/No Show under any and all circumstances.
Cancellation & Refund Policy for Registrations via Monthly Billing Agreement
- D&E Services AZ will cancel and remove the registration from our system at no cost if notification of cancellation is given no less than forty-eight (48) hours before the class is scheduled to start. This can be done by contacting our office at (623) 335-1166, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the CONTACT link on our website.
- In the case of canceling less than forty-eight (48) hours in advance, being more than fifteen (15) minutes late for class, or in the event of an emergency the company must contact our office directly at (623) 335-1166. D&E Services AZ, at our discretion, can offer a one time credit for the training class.
- In the event of a No Call/No Show the company has twenty-four (24) hours from the end class to contact D&E Services AZ to obtain a one time credit for registration.
- D&E Services AZ is not responsible for notifying the company if a registrant is late for class, is a No Call/No Show, or cancels a class.
- If a credit for rescheduling is granted. The credit will allow you to register for the same category of training class as your original registration on any date available online. The credit itself will expire after forty-eight (48) hours. If the credit expires it is up to the registrant to register at their own cost.
- Credits are only good for one use and are transferable.
- If the credit is used and the registrant does not attend the class, shows up more than fifteen (15) minutes late, or cancels the credit will be considered void. The company will then need to register for a new training at full cost.